You’ve got a cool company name. You’ve got an eye-catching logo. From a branding perspective, your company is good to go, right? Not so fast! You’re only just getting started.
Brand definition is about much more than a name and a logo. In fact, at our brand development company we advise all our clients — large and small — that there are many elements to a fully defined brand. They include:
- Brand identity: This is the unique look of the brand, and the place where many companies incorrectly feel like their work is done.
- Brand messaging: Beyond the way your brand looks, there’s also the way it sounds. Having carefully selected brand messaging is crucial.
- Brand positioning: What segments of the market are you after? Once you’ve answered that question, you need to align your brand with those segments.
- Brand strategy: Creating a brand and launching a successful brand are two very different tasks. You need to have a plan for drawing attention to your new brand identity.
- Brand style guide: Even the most well-defined brands can end up diluted if you don’t have a document your staff can refer to for rules about brand usage. That funky font the sales team wants to use in their email marketing campaign? No can do. Consistency is one of the keys to a strong brand.
How you benefit from the services of a brand development company
Developing and launching a successful brand takes time and effort. Is it worth it? Oh, yes… your brand matters more than you think! There are many ways to collaborate with a brand development company to help create a unique brand identity for your business. For example:
Branding increases awareness
Even if they aren’t yet ready to become a customer, just making prospects aware of who you are and what you’re offering is helpful.
Branding differentiates your company
Your brand can help set you apart from the competition. And, in an ever-more-competitive business landscape, your ability to differentiate yourself can make a huge difference in whether you succeed or… don’t succeed!
Branding creates trust
The more your prospective customers are exposed to your brand, the more they believe you’re the “real deal” and are a company they can trust.
Branding can increase company value
The evaluation place on your company by outside experts is about more than just your assets. There is tremendous value in having people know who you are and what you stand for.
Branding increases customer loyalty
“I use that company for all my ____________.” Customers who have good experiences with a company that has a strong brand are the most loyal customers anywhere. Yes, you have to have good products and services. But back them up with a memorable visual identity and you’ve hit the jackpot!
Branding inspires your team
Not all the benefits of a strong brand are external. Your strong brand can serve as a rallying point for your employees, as well.
The skill and experience of your brand development company matter
No disrespect to that friend of a friend who creates logos as her side gig, but you want to work with a top Florida advertising agency with a proven track record in branding. There’s too much at stake. Brand development is an art and a science, and both skill and experience are critical.
Looking to brand or rebrand your company or a product/service offering? Talk with us about how we’ve served as the brand development company for businesses of all sizes in a wide variety of markets, and how we can craft a brand for you that gives you a competitive edge.